Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival Trip
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Come join Warwick and Doylestown Township for this incredible fun. The 2017 festival marks the 105th celebration of the original gift of the 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the people of Washington, DC in 1912. Come enjoy the spirit of the season. Bus will arrive in Washington DC with a drop off point at the National Mall. You will have the day on your own.
- Meet at the Warwick Township Building at 7am, bus leaves at 7:15am SHARP
- Will stop to pick up Doylestown by 7:30am
- Pick up will be at 4pm with a 45 minute dinner stop
- Return home approximately 8pm
- COST INCLUDES BUS TRIP AND DRIVER TIP.
- ALL MEALS ON YOUR OWN.