Come join us at Warwick’s “Just Camp It” Day Camp for a summer filled with tons of fun! Summer camp is a place where you can build strong friendships, have new experiences, and just enjoy being a kid! Each week at Warwick’s “Just Camp It” Day Camp the campers will spend Tuesday’s enjoying special events such as inflatable water slides! Wednesday’s the campers get to go swimming at the Warrington swim club, and on Thursday’s the campers get to go on an incredible field trip! Each Monday and Friday the campers will get to take part in some camp favorite activities. Some of these activities include active games in the gym, science experiments, and some of our favorites include color wars, field days, and scavenger hunts! Whether you’re a Warwick Day Camp veteran or brand new to the program we’d love to have you become a part of the “Just Camp It” family.
Early bird discount available again this year! Register between March 1 and April 30 and save $20 per week for each week you register for. Discount will come off at check out.
ALL SESSIONS ARE FULL. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE WAITING LIST.
- Maximum of 60 kids per week
- We will be swimming again, every Wednesday, at the swim club in Warrington. We will swim every Wednesday from 9am to 11am.
- Tuesdays are typically a special event day. Entertainment can be found on the Day Camp Calendar below. (Still being booked)
- Half day is also available and includes the trip for the week.
- Parents can download a Frequently Asked Questions manual that helps answer any questions you may have. Click on the link below.
- NO CAMP ON THURSDAY, JULY 4TH
- THERE IS NO PRO-RATING OF THE WEEKLY COST.
REGISTERING BETWEEN MARCH 1 AND APRIL 30:
$170 per week for residents ($140 for Week 2)
$200 per week for non-residents ($165 for Week 2)
$110 per week for residents ($95 for Week 2)
$130 per week for non-residents ($110 for Week 2)
REGISTERING ON OR AFTER MAY 1:
$190 per week for residents ($160 for Week 2)
$220 per week for non-residents ($185 for Week 2)
$130 per week for residents ($115 for Week 2)
$150 per week for non-residents ($130 for Week 2)
Field trips are the following: TRIPS ARE STILL BEING BOOKED
Session 1 - FunPlex
Session 2 - Inline 309 Roller Skating (7/2)
Session 3 - Ultrazone
Session 4 - Sesame Place
Session 5 - Franklin Institute
Session 6 - Pirate Ship Tour (8/2)
Session 7 - Barn Nature Center
Session 8 - Altitude and Picnic in Community Park
Additional Forms and Files: