***WE ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER*
Come join us at Warwick’s “Just Camp It” Day Camp for a summer filled with tons of fun! Summer camp is a place where you can build strong friendships, have new experiences, and just enjoy being a kid! Each week at Warwick’s “Just Camp It” Day Camp the campers will spend Tuesday’s enjoying special events such as inflatable water slides and entertainers! Wednesday’s the campers get to go swimming at the Warrington swim club, and on Thursday’s the campers get to go on an incredible field trip! Each Monday and Friday the campers will get to take part in some camp favorite activities. Some of these activities include active games in the gym, crafts, science experiments, and some of your all time favorites like color wars, field day, and scavenger hunts! Whether you’re a Warwick Day Camp veteran or brand new to the program we’d love to have you back and be a part of the “Just Camp It” family.
REGISTRATION BEGINS ON TUESDAY, MARCH 1.
- Maximum of 60 kids per week
- We will be swimming again, every Wednesday, at the swim club in Warrington.
- Tuesdays are typically a special event day. Scheduled Entertainment can be found on the Day Camp Calendar below. (Still being booked- stay tuned)
- Half day is also available and includes the trip for the week.
- Parents can download a Frequently Asked Questions manual that helps answer any questions you may have. Click on the link below.
- NO CAMP ON MONDAY, JULY 4TH
- THERE IS NO PRO-RATING OF THE WEEKLY COST.
$190 per week for residents ($160 for Week 2)
$230 per week for non-residents ($190 for Week 2)
$130 per week for residents ($115 for Week 2)
$160 per week for non-residents ($140 for Week 2)
Field trips are the following: TRIPS ARE STILL BEING BOOKED
Session 1 -
Session 2 -
Session 3 -
Session 4 -
Session 5 -
Session 6 -
Session 7 -
Session 8 -
Additional Forms and Files: