Archery is a universal, lifetime sport...anyone can do it! It builds upper body and core strength, along with balance and hand-eye coordination. Archery develops strong problem-solving skills, focus, determination and patience! “Exploring Archery” will introduce you to the sport of archery. All equipment, including bows, arrows (field tip), quivers, targets, safety netting and cones will be provided. This program will help students practice precision and proper form, while promoting the joy and fulfillment that archery can bring! Each week is a new and exciting lesson plan. Students can develop at their own pace in a safe and fun environment! Taught by certified, experienced instructors from Shooting Star Archery Academy.
We need a minimum of 12 participants for each class so spread the word!!!
- INSTRUCTOR: Shooting Star Archery Academy
- All instructors are certified by USA Archery
- Participants MUST wear a mask at all times
- All equipment will be properly sanitized after each use
- Participants should bring a water bottle and wear closed toed shoes
- Program will take place at the Moland House (1641 Old York Road)