Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival Trip
Come join Warwick Township Parks and Recreation for this incredibly fun day trip to Washington DC. The 2022 festival marks the 110th celebration of the original gift of 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the people of Washington DC in 1912. Come enjoy the joy of the festival and the beginning of spring in our Nation's capital. Our bus will arrive in Washington DC with a drop off point at Union Station. From there, you will have
the rest of the day to explore on your own.
- Meet at the Warwick Township Building at 7am, bus leaves at 7:15am SHARP
- Pick up will be at 4pm at Union Station
- Return home approximately 8pm
- Cost includes bus trip and driver tip
- Charter coach from Perkiomen Tours and Travel
- Excursion Refund Policy: please be aware that no refunds will be given for bus trips or excursions unless the trip is cancelled by the Warwick Township Parks and Recreation Department.